Hollywood Painting is the No 1 Exterior Painting Option in the GTA
HollywoodPainting concentrates on both domestic indoor and exterior painting. While the exterior painting preparation differs from interior, you can be sure your exterior house painting project will be managed with the same professionalism and care.
Call now for a free estimate: 647-930-8399
Below are some FAQs our exterior painters are asked prior to beginning:.
When Can I Paint the Exterior of my House?
Ideal weather conditions for exterior home painting are 70 Â° F and partly warm, nonetheless paint will heal and dry at temperature levels as reduced as 35° F. To maintain a timely, quality result, our professional exterior painters will suspend outdoor work if there is a 50% or greater chance of rain in the projection. We select premium paint for all jobs, nonetheless we are constantly willing to discuss your chosen brand names.
How Does HollywoodPainting Prep my Home for Exterior Paint?
Power Washing (if required).
- ecologically safe detergent.
- hand wash for fragile areas.
- exceptional tidy up prior to painting.
- landscape security.
- minor upkeep.
- surface priming.
- location tidy up.
What Level of Service can I Expect for my Exterior Painting Project?
- cover non-painted locations.
- use second coat per contract– where required.
- area tidy up.
- total and extensive job walk-around with your staff.
- last touch-ups where required.
- area clean up.
- last project walk around HollywoodPainting owner.
How Should I Pick my Exterior Paint Color?
There are a number of elements that enter choosing an exterior paint color, but we find these ideas important:.
– The even more colors you include, the more costly it will be. Unless you have a “grand” vision on how all those colors will work, keep it simple with a single base color and a single trim color.
– Pay attention to the next-door neighbors. Picking a clashing color will just cause arguments, and if your next-door neighbors are trees, then be careful about the shade of color you make use of. Paint looks darker on houses in woody lots and if you have a great deal of shrubbery, prevent picking green.
-Look at the color elements that will stay the exact same, consisting of shingles and brick.
-If you reside in a warm climate, bright colors will wash out with time, which can in fact have actually a preferred impact. Bright colors will remain bright longer in cooler environments, which can make your residence stand out more from others in the neighborhood.
Should you have extra exterior painting concerns, ask the experts at HollywoodPainting. We partner with top painting business, like Sherwin-Williams, Behr and Benjamin Moore who assist us remain on top of the most recent painting information, trends and methods. Discover even more about our liked home painting partners.
Contact us today to request a free exterior house painting estimate.